Saturday, March 7, 2026
Research For #4 Question Of CCR
Question #4 for the CCR is, "How did you integrate technologies-software, hardware, and online-in this project?" For our project, we used a tripod and our phones. When I started to edit our project, I used certain tools such as filters, animations, and captions.
As the year has gone by in this class, I have realized that I continue to learn new things everyday. For example, this week my classmate, Valeria taught me how to use Clipchamps transcripts to create captions and yesterday I started to play around with the contrast and it has made me realize that a lower contrast helps to add the effect we wanted for our opening. I also learned how to detach audios from clips we had filmed.
During the filming process for our project, me and my partner had no idea how to use a tripod and how to set it up, we had to research videos on how to use it because we wanted to make sure we were using it correctly and also so we could make sure that we wouldn't break it.
No comments:
Post a Comment